Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday TpT Featured Product

Hello again, fellow bloggers! I am just finishing up a 4-day weekend and I honestly don't know where the days went!  I am looking forward to another busy week of teaching and coaching though.

My TpT featured product of the week this time is my Social Studies PowerPoint Project.  This 2-page PDF document offers specific directions and a rubric for students to create their own PowerPoint presentations on special topics that they want to learn more about. This project was originally used in a 6th grade social studies classroom, but can be adapted to fit the needs of any subject area or age group.  To be linked directly to this useful product in my TpT store, click on the image below.



Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you all have a wonderful week in your classrooms!  Until next time.....
~Mandy   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment