Sunday, August 12, 2012

1st Post! Woohoo!

Greetings and welcome to my new blog!  I haven't kept a blog since my student teaching days, so I'm relearning as I go.  I will work on this more later, but I just wanted to make a quick post to share information about the TeacherPayTeachers back-to-school sale going on today and tomorrow.  There are lots of great resources out there....many teachers (myself included) are offering sales on their products and I would like to encourage you to check it out.  Be sure to use the promotional code, BTS12, to receive savings of up to 28% off.  If you are interested in viewing my offerings, here is a link to my store - http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Amanda-Allen-4449.

Thanks for checking out my blog!  Have a great evening!
Mandy  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment