Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday TpT Feature

Hello fellow bloggers!  It has been an extremely busy (but pretty good!) first week of school for me.  Nothing totally out of the ordinary happened, so I won't bore y'all with the details.  :)

Something that I thought that I would try on my blog is a Sunday TpT feature of one of my store's products.  This week, I would like to feature a product that can be used in any subject area or grade level - my Football Student Selection System Promethean flipchart.  Does it seem like the same students are answering every question in class or the same students are volunteering to read all the time? Here is a solution to that problem! This one-page Promethean Flipchart can be used as a new way to call on random students in the classroom. Each football is formatted with a button that can switch between making the student's name visible or hiding it. Directions are included in the notes browser on the flipchart to help you change the names to your students' names, add footballs, delete footballs, and change location of the footballs.  Students love the theme and the system!  To check out this fantastic flipchart, click on the graphic below to be linked directly to the product in my TpT store.  I also have a similar basketball version available in my store.
Hope everyone has a super week!  Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time....

~Mandy   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment