Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday TpT Feature Product

Good evening, fellow bloggers!  I hope everyone has had a great week at school and is having a wonderful Labor Day weekend.  This week for my TpT Feature Product, I would like to showcase one of my best-sellers - my World Map (Continents and Oceans) Review Game-Promethean Flipchart.  This 1-page Promethean flipchart helps students learn the location of the continents and oceans through a container game. Students can drag and drop continent and ocean names to their proper locations, with incorrect answers being "kicked" back. This flipchart can easily be used as a whole-group or small-group activity.  To be linked directly to this product in my TpT store, click on the graphic below.
Feel free to check out this product or any of my many others on TpT.  Have a restful and enjoyable 3-day weekend!  As always, thanks for stopping by!  Until next time....
~Mandy   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment