Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mrs. Allen, the master chef :)

Wow....it's hard to believe that we are in our 3rd week of school in my district.  It has just flown by....and of course, adding in meetings, sporting events to attend or work, and just the busy life at home helps with that.  I'm going to take a different direction with this post and share a quick and easy recipe for a busy school night.  I love to cook (and my husband loves for me to cook), but it seems when school starts back up and things get so hectic, I tend to go for the easiest dinner options.  I'm proud to say, however, that we have not eaten a meal out (lunch or dinner) during the week since school started.  That is thanks to yummy, quick and easy recipes, like my Pizza Bake.

Pizza Bake

Ingredients - 1 lb. ground beef (browned and drained), 2 cans of refrigerated crescent rolls, 1 jar of pizza sauce, and 2 cups of pizza-blend cheese

In a greased 9x13 pan, roll out 1 can of crescent rolls, making sure to pinch the seams to make a crust.  Sprinkle on the ground beef.  Evenly pour the pizza sauce over the meat.  Cover with cheese, then roll out the 2nd can of crescent rolls and pinching the seams together to make a top crust.  Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes (or until top crust is golden brown).

Enjoy!  Until next time....

~Mandy   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment