Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday's TpT Feature Product

Good Sunday evening, fellow bloggers!  I am gearing up for another busy week of school.  It seems like after this weekend, I need to go back to school to get some rest!  My husband celebrated his 20-year class reunion this weekend, so we spent most of the weekend in his hometown for the festivities.  It was fun, but man, I'm tired from trying to keep up with the Class of '92.  It also didn't help that we had two nights of parent-teacher conferences last week, which made for looooooong days at school.  On the bright side, my 6th grade team of teachers had almost 75% of our students' parents show up for conferences.  That is probably the best attendance we've had since I have been teaching.

Enough rambling and on to my Sunday featured TpT product, my Current Events Assignment.  This 2-page (or piggybacked printed) PDF document is a current events assignment that can be used in any social studies class. Students may use newspaper articles or online articles to complete this assignment, basically answering the who, what, where, when, and how of the article. Students also love to present their articles and findings with the class, which can lead to some really fascinating class discussions.  To learn more about this great project, click on the graphic below to be linked directly to the product in my TpT store.



I hope everyone has a wonderful week!  Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time.....
~Mandy   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment