Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday TpT Featured Product

Hello again, bloggers!  Do any of you feel like the beginning of the school year is just a whirlwind of activities and you meet yourself coming and going?  Hopefully I'm not alone in this!  In our district, we are already halfway through the first quarter of school.  Usually by this point in the year, I feel like I have settled into a routine, but this year still has that crazy and hectic beginning of the year feel.  I'm still trying to figure out why!  Another busy week is ahead for me....we have parent-teacher conferences on two nights this week and I'm scheduled to run the scoreboard for middle school volleyball another day afterschool.  Anyway, on to more important things....

This week my TpT store's Sunday featured product is one of my newly added items - State Capital Flash Cards.  This four-page, reproducible PDF document is a set of flash cards that can be used to help your students learn their states and capitals. The flash cards are designed to be printed with the states on one side of the card and the corresponding capital on the back.  To get more details about this helpful study tool, click on the graphic below to be linked directly to the item in my TpT store.


Before I sign off for tonight, I would like to give a shout-out to my college alma mater's football team - the Pittsburg State University Gorillas.  The Gorillas are the defending Division II national champions and are currently ranked #1 in the nation.  I finally attended my first PSU game of the season last night and witnessed an exciting romp over the Lincoln University Blue Tigers, 59-17.  Also another reason to be a proud Gorilla, PSU had a complete sell-out of the game early last week, the first time in school history.  Go 'Rillas!

Have a super week, everyone! Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time....
~Mandy   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment